home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Cute Day Monday 4 July 2011
I was thinking why my sister's are so childish . Hai -,-


There was this molly's car book . Haha :) I posted the pic on twitter , stupid phone app . Don't allow me upload . Lousy thing . -,-

Anyway , today was fun . Watch Monte Carlo (boring ~ but at least got shuai ge so it's okay :) and also cgy watch until they kiss his mouth open wide wide !!)

Then we went to bowl . Sir Ben treat . Not very expensive but , hehe :D

Then we made our 三朵花shirt cum JYJ shirt .:)

Went home at 8+ and my mum said nothing and only pretended to punch me ;P

Okay , shall post pics next time when I use computer . Now watching secret garden .

" more of your conversation would infect my brain ." - hamlet . BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop