home about f.a.q likes message friends +

EPIC day Monday 25 July 2011
Today is a real EPIC day.
Cause everything is so freaking EPIC.
First, well, Yenhui told me this disgusting secret of *beep* and i shouted on the bus "EWWWW"
Alright, many looked at me ;P i admit .
I hugged the nearest pole and said, " i shall just claim this pole as my boyfriend,"
Then JM learned about it. She teased me the whole day about it. I'd swear i'll even with her.

The nice stuff:
Mr Su "hinted" the test questions tomorrow. :) Actually he kind of gave himself off ;>
Can skip 12/07 Friday Training
Almost finished my art, OR NOT


The angry bird flew out , twice. Down - out. Not out of the classroom - out.
First by Paul, who acted cool and threw the thing out , LOL
Then by YeoTong, who i dunno was doing what.

Had lunch with Ah Mah, Jia Min and Cookgay :)
Saw Belbel and we kind of made her pissed... Oh well ;P
And me and JM invented a new word for dumb, stupid , and errr, the meaning of the goondababi (bubble's fav clan) .
It's BAAABOOO.
Act accent and drag the the word like .. BAAAAAAA-
and end it short and sweet ... BOO!
So it's kind of BAAAA-BOO!
cute ain't it ?

BAAABOO! ;P