home about f.a.q likes message friends +

I wanna get this and that and this :) Monday 19 September 2011
I shall blog what I wanna get :)

'A1's for Maths, Science, Geography, Art . 'A2's for Chinese and English.
LOL, this just meant I'm seriously bad in languages :/

My already long past birthday presents
I don't care if I got birthday presents , I mean I'm not Dudley! (For Harry Potter idiots, it's that muggle cousin of Harry's.) But I do care when you promised me one. Ahem, Yenhui~ Jiamin~ Guyan~

BOOKS!
>>The fathomless fire - the perilous realm trilogy by Thomas Wharton
>The power of six - sequel to I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
>>The death cure - sequel to the Scorch Trials - James Dashner
>>The Son of Neptune - sequel to the Lost hero - Rick Riordan

Most of it's coming out SOON ! One is ALREADY out. One is coming out in DAYS. One is coming out in October 11. The last one is coming out I dunno when cause it IS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LAST YEAR. -,-

All well, drama anyone ? ;3