home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Beach play! Monday 17 October 2011
Went to the beach today ~
Was really lost in Sentosa and in the end, we gave up and took the monorail.
Thank the person who invented monorail ;)
We played on the beach. And my dear SQ, really idiotic. X(
She threw sea water + sand on me.
PLUS PLUS PLUS, she threw into my mouth !
Had the most hateable 10 minutes of my life.

Imagine having seawater in your mouth. You can feel the santiness. Then you could feel sand on your mouth.
Like on your hand. And accidentally when you have too much salt in your mouth and you clamps your teeth, you could feel yourself grinding some stuff. Yup, thats the feeling. Yuck right?

Got my revenge though, She fell into the water twice.
PLUSPLUSPLUS, we buried her in sand . ;D
Little mermaid.
Pretty human fish (MEI REN YU) does <B><I>not</B></I> equaled to SIQING.
Ugly human fish (CHOU REN YU) does ;)

The behind stuff are really boring,
Except that i found out a drum simulator cost 250$$.

Okay, pictures coming up !
Okay, i hate uploading pictures. i'll upload all somewhere else. just tune in -,-