home about f.a.q likes message friends +

ChinaTown day Tuesday 25 October 2011
 Went to Chinatown yesteday
was really boring actually.
A lot of us decided to not enter the Hindu temple .
It's not about the race, it's more of like being lazy. We didn't want to take off our shoes and socks ><
There was a huge mountain of jokes and Yao Quan decided that he should climb the lamp post.
I was laughing till my stomach hurt.


Well, afterwards Eehow bought 300grams of Bakkwa.
To share with the class. How nice.
Over here, i shall thank him :)
THANK YOU EEHOW~

Anyhow, we had to celebrate XY's birthday in the canteen.
I was kinda reluctant to go because it's awkward. I mean, she had to buy her own birthday cake !
I didn't eat the cake too.
I think i have chocolate cake allergy.
I really hate chocolate cake -,-
Jiamin went ahead and used pokey sticks as the candles.
And she joekd to Staff Peishan that she was eating candles and Staff asked if she even knew what that meant.
I was laughing .
The cake was from awfully chocolate and it's quite branded. Gosh.
Jiamin decided to use the knife to murder yenhui.
Opps, yenhui is half dead ><


Bel, SQ, SY , JM and I went over the mac to eat our lunch.
Well, the lunch was filled with jokes. As usual.
SQ and JM said that Bel was too indecisive. Hmmm.
Bel, you have to more decisive ! ;D
We went to the library and most of us were asking each other to help borrow books.
We borrowed too many le. (mainly me and JM)
See bewlo for the books i have in my house ! ;P


Some nice quotes ;D from http://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Quotes/210424388982921