home about f.a.q likes message friends +

irritating people ruins life Thursday 13 October 2011
It's irritating , somehow when people just scolds you for no reason.
Sometimes, they just burst out. And scolds you for every single little thing.

Perhaps, it's just their personality. Their character. But do you know, do they know, that that's really irritating and annoying and it as most wants to make me pissed off too.

I'm good, thus I don't shout back at you. Most of the time.
Actually, I don't shout back anymore.

I actually cared for you a little more.
I actually talked to you a little more.
I actually smiled at you a little more.

And you?
Don't even allow me a small drum simulator.

Oh , please , like what christabel always says, IM HUMAN TOO.

you know. Sometimes, you are plain irritating. Sometimes, I just wanna see you smile. Sometimes, I wanna you just shuddup and go away. Sometimes, I wanna you to not let go. No matter what, I know you know I have that three words for you. You're my world.


that's a real disgusting quote ... from a book. Agh. I'm dying. Omg,cluck cluck. I'm becoming a goose soon -,-