home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Wednesday 16 November 2011
It have been so long since i have blogged. Furthermore have SJ stuff to worry about, actually not very worrying le laa. I finished my 27 page proposal (DONT ASK ME HOW I DID THAT.)

I wanted to have photos here but i abit lazy.
How fun is the League of Legend?
LOL, now these people fighting in water.
Sure, please die. Die earlier i happier leh. = v =

Okayyzz, RON IS SO FREAKING CUH-YUTE. OKAY KILL ME.
SO CUTE. SO CUTE. SO CUTE, SO CUTE.
I'm watching the show because of his cuteness only :D

Last time the bullet is round metal. Not oval de. That's why the guyy at pointblank range also never die.

Now only at episode 20. Got 25 episodes only.
YAYZ PLEASE EVERYONE JUST DIE EXCEPT RON
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
YAAA, JIANG BI WEN IS A CHU SHENG, YOU ARE AN IDIOT THEN.
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN NG , ILY. SUPER CUTE PERSON. !

stupid, it doesnt allow me to have screen shot. WOOO, RON . YAYZ, KILL HIM MANNN !
Ron is so clever. SO CLEVER. MUAHA.
okay stop spazzing . ;D