home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Rereading this .. and that Monday 21 November 2011
I'm kind of back. Hello :)
I have a lot on my hand though ><
Sorry, i have some really important stuff on my hand like 2 proposals (one individual and one group), one formal letter, punishment and two reflection questions. Not to mention, my corps stuff . Gosh
I finished Rosy Business, It's a must watch for people who loves drama, dying, tactical and ancient times. It's cantonese but you can watch the chinese dub :)

I'm reading kuro and reread it. Hehe, i'll laugh everytime i read it.
Sebas : "He's a pervert. It is contagious so i suggest that you stay far away from him."
Ciel is as cute as ever.
Ciel : "i'm never doing that again. EVER." *POUT* *LOOKS DOWN AND BLUSH HARD*

The oath is ending. Why? It's a nice show ...
Got my cousin the birthday present already. Hope it's not that expensive though. The design is simple ..
If i had silkscreen at home ... RAWR

Okay, found another tumblr site with pretty pictures.
Pictures spam again then ;D I shall post a few pictures every post, so as to make it look lively :) All right ?


inspiring-pictures:

For more colorful, inspiring and beautiful images, click here!For more amazing photos with  inspiring quotes click here!