home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Today it's about smiling :) Tuesday 22 November 2011
"Have you heard of flour? Thin powered flour. You light a fire and there goes it, bom. You'll be sent to the AfterLife."

I've finished some of my work. Thank god, finished my formal letter but there are some stuff i have to confirm before i can start printing them. Sent the proposal to Chair and Vice-Chair already. Okay, so i shall just sit back and relax for the results. Hope Sir would accept water games . :x *Keeps finger crossed*
I've been on the computer for.... 5 hours. I should rest my lovely eyes now :>

----
PREQUEL

He walked towards the car. He noticed a thin wire coming out from the door. How unusual? He touched the door handle and stopped. It's lukewarm. How could it be? It was autumn.

He glanced at the thin wire and knelt down to investigate it. He ran his hand down the door and to the underneath of the car. Someone had tampered with his car.

He stood up and looked at the bushes. Surely the person who had tampered with his car was still around. His hand reached towards his pistol and slowly he crept towards the bushes.

The rustling bushes. And someone was behind him.The man felt cold metal pressing onto his head. A gun.



"Who...?"


BANG!
---
A short story for my blog readers. For those who is reading the blog and wants to know what happens next, do tag. My blog is getting so frigging dead -.-

I promised pictures spam every post, no?
Here comes ~ ;D
sayingimage.com
Smile!

Labels: ,