home about f.a.q likes message friends +

ADVANCE NCO CAMP! Tuesday 20 December 2011
Forgot to blog on computer . Shall blog here then. Paiseh :P

CAMP DAY ONE .

Wow, amazingly, NO BAG CHECK. I was shocked ! I mean everyone was SHOCKED. There wasn't even an uniform check !! Call us wear uniform for nothing . STUPID ._.
No bunk check. OMO, that's like OMFG, why is this NCOC so freaking slack ?!
Lunch was nice , best camp food . I finished too! One of the fastest to finish, was suppa hungry . :P
Team building . WAS FUN, not . A lot is Zhonghua games, play till sian liao ._. Then later, Adam forgot there's a group Beyond . Beyond was forgotten like totally.
At night was tekkan session by sir fred and lok hang. Oh hey, I don't think it's so tough though . Except that my bag heavy. That's like 90% Zhonghua typical tekkan session :3
If any ADVANCE NCOC reading this, remember the cleaning up of the SJAB annual charity fair? That was only less than 50% of the tekkan session of Zhonghua, !

CAMP DAY TWO.

Ubin . OMFG. The previous day tekkan made it so freaking scary !! But it turned out like nothing XD
We unpacked and packed our bags like ... More than 50 times . If we count unpacking as 1 time and packing as 1 time, perhaps ... 70+? Typical ~
I think timing too long le lahh. 40S to empty bag? I can do it in 5S . TEAR ZIP OPEN, OVERTURN, THROW THINGS OUT, THROW BAG DOWN. 5S . WAHLAH! L.O.L.

The hike was interesting. TOTALLY FUN. THE CHEERS WAS SO FREAKING FUNNEH AND FUN. OMFG . PAU BANANA , PAU PAU BANANA. NO MORE BANANAS , NO MORE BANANAS. KING KONG ATE ALL THE BANANAS ! HEHE.
The best cheer : FROM STANDARD,
TO ADVANCE
TILL OUR SWEAT DRIP DOWN THE FLOOR
FLOOR
ALL BEYONDERS ROAR
ROAR
ALL BEYONDERS ROAR
ROAR
ALL BEYONDERS ROAR
ROAAAAAAR (hits chest like king king)

Lunch was idiotic , got scolding ._.
Dinner was suppa nice ! It's the first time in my OUTDOOR COOKING LIFE, that I cooked perfect RICE. We had macaroni w Campbell soup, rice with Maggie mee MSG Soup and curry, rice w Campbell soup. All our fruits rotten liao hehehe ;3
Had the solo night walk. I suspect I have slight night blindness. CANNT SEE ANYTHING AT ALL. Augh >.<
Then solo night walk that time, I see the light stick blink, then disappear. OMFG . AUGH.
Night route march was nothing. Typical ZHONGHUA route march . Teehee .

CAMP DAY THREE.
Slept at 2 in morning and woke at 4 . They go cut our Basha ! Then groundsheet fall on our face then I woke up. I took it as blanket , hehe :3
Then air qingjun did comment we are the first course who didn't wake up after they cut our Basha xD [actual fact: everyone too lazy to lift the groundsheet up after it fell]
Fun ubin, make slippers pyramid, WTS ?! LOL.
Wake us so early to make slippers pyramid wor . Aiyoh . Sleepy lor ><
Then we are out of UBIN! YES BABE .
Back to canberra, we used our hands to bang our shoes to do footdrill, epic xD nice, ZHONGHUA, next time you all can't bang together you all do that :)
Then we had campfire prep :3
CAMPFIRE WAS SIAN MAX. But beyond was high !! Cause it's fun fun ! ;3 we had our beyond performance first, cause we zai kias ;D then we did good. Aspire one was FUNNEH . Teeheehee

CAMP DAY FOUR
Expected triage which didn't come, why oh why? Cause it was raining. When YENHUI go night sentry, me and JIAMIN took her towel as blanket hehe. Then YENHUI came back and wrenched her towel out of me . TROLOLOL. then we all woke up late. Oh shyt;3 supposed wake at 6, but we woke at 6.13 thinking fall in 6.15, wow, all of us rushed like hell. HEHEH.
PT was nothing ! Breakfast was suppa sweet. Then we had telematch prep. Omfg , we took 1.5h to prepare when we only have 30 min . Psps. But telematch was fun . All the groups say it was fun ! Ofc la, the games I think one :)
The capture the flag suppa funny leh :3
I made them do alot of stupid forfeits ! Nobody dance, chicken dance, my side cheer ;D
Hehe :3
We had our telematch AAR . So we skipped area cleaning .
We clean parade square which was clean , we only need throw away the onion and chili (to stop rain. And it worked! It didnt rain during campfire at all! Only before and after campfire .)
Then they tell us clean officers toilet which was already cleaned BY THE AUNTIE. DAMN FREAKING CLEAN. OMFG THANKS AUNTIE !! So yeah, we did AAR for 1h then we skipped area cleaning, zai much?

End camp. ALL OF US SUPPA HAPPY :) we did the best pursue right !

But still need do 500 essay due to some selfish people ._.

I <3 BEYOND !
I <3 Darren darling !
I <3 JINGTING BABE!
I <3 king kong peiyu!
I <3 PAU BOSS!
I <3 sipencil smexy voice!
I <3 richelle senangdiri!
I <3 weiwenwen!
I <3 burger zhauyan!
I <3 char-man yuxi!
And all the others ~