home about f.a.q likes message friends +

BEYOND GROUP MEETING! FUNFUNFUN Saturday 10 December 2011
Should I blog ? Haha wait I did !!
:D
Had an amazing outing with Beyond today :3
When playing Murderer , it was real boring at first cause we were trying to explain the game.
It turned out damn fun in the end.
I was murderer only a few time. UNFAIR SHYT >< AND ALL THE TIMES I WAS CAUGHT EVEN BEOFRE I WINKED ! I didn't want to wink a single time being murderer XD
Darren wasn't the murderer but he looked like one and PeiYu kept saying he was the murderer. And Darren blinked his eyes and shouted ,"THIS IS BLINKING! NOT WINKING" then he winked, "THIS IS WINKING. BLINKING IS TWO EYES. WINKING ONE EYE !!!"
And there was this time where GUYAN was the murderer and he winked at me. I ignored cause I thought his eye spasm. OMFG HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WINK! Then he killed Darren and I realized he winking at me xD after he was caught I told him to wink and he showed everyone his eye spasm . EVERYONE GUFFAWED!

Okie, sorry no picture to show . EH. Wait :)
the pink guy is Darren , the other gal w me is JingTing (AHEM) and the shortie is Spenser . :3 just thought if my readers would be curious :> and that's our group flaggie :D

-- edited due to christabel --
We SCRUBBED the car park floor! OMFG .once in a lifetime. Because we painted the floor :P
Sorry, we would be STOMPed if that environmental services guy sent his photo of us :P
First to die- CHONG GUYAN . He was wearing school shirt .
I almost kicked Spenser's face also. I brushed his shoulder . PAISEH SPENSER :3
Talking to Darren and found out I damn short but if I were to say something about height, he'll tease me again :<

--watching secret garden--
JOOWON SSHI!

Labels: ,