home about f.a.q likes message friends +

A lousy day Friday 9 December 2011
WTS . Today is the lousiest day .
I wake up , just because of a promise , I get scolded and he PMS me whole day. FINE.

I get pitied and SHE have to butt in and say I act strong . And now, she just said I'm mean when she's the one who didn't want to help at first. WHO'S THE MEAN ONE?

I really want to scold vulgar . I HATE THIS HOUSE. YOU GET PITIED ONLY WHEN YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE . IF I CALLED MY MAID TO HELP ME TAKE, YOU'RE GONNA SAY I SHOULDN'T RELY ON HER THAT MUCH. SO WHAT NOW HUH? WTF ?!

Fucking bastards and assholes. BLOODY IDIOTS . STUPID IDIOTIC RETARDS !

---
CHAPTER SEVEN

"WOW." James stated at the huge mansion. It was approximately 3 times bigger than his house in London.

Apple giggled and waved him into the house. When James stepped into the house, two bulldogs rushed over and started barking crazily. Apple giggled a bit harder when she saw James backing away from the dogs.

"You scared of dogs?" Apple asked. James answered with a shake of head," But that doesn't mean I like those that are not small and cuddly." Apple doubled over with laughter and led James into the living room.

"Good Afternoon. I assume you are James."

James whirled around and saw a young woman, not more than 35 years old, was waving at him. James bowed slightly and nodded his head. The lady smiled, "I am Catherine. I am Apple's mother. (Apple muttered softly,"Step-mother.") You are staying for three days, am I not wrong?" James shook his head. Madam Phang bowed her slightly, "I do hope you will enjoy your stay here with Apple. If there is any thing you would like to know about Singapore, feel free to ask Apple." She gestured Apple and at the corner of James' eye, he saw Apple rolling her eyes. Madam Phang was about to walk away when she turned back with an "oh!". Her lips curled into a smile and she said, "My husband, Mister Phang, would be back for dinner tonight to welcome you. I do hope that you would try to reject any type of thoughts Apple would try to plant in your head to eat out tonight," she glanced slightly at Apple before looking straight into James' eyes once again, "I would have you excuse me for my business now. Have a nice day."

Apple tutted at Madam Phang when she climbed the stairs to the second floor. James remembered that Madam Catherine Phang was a step-mother to Apple and that Apple have not accepted Madam Phang as a member of the family at all. Madam Phang detest Apple as well. Mister Phang do not know that the two detested each other at all. Madam Phang had also bore Mister Phang one child named Joshua Phang and had him sent abroad to England for his studies. Somehow, PSI have changed Joshua Phang to James Phang.

Apple tapped his shoulder, "Back to Earth, Jamesy." James raised his eyebrows. Apple said," That's how I call Joshua. Joshy. But now, he isn't even close to me." He saw her look and quickly changed the subject, "where's my room?" She took a deep breath and smirked, "Come follow me."

They arrived at a storage room. James gasped, "This is my..." Apple guffawed, "Yes. I'm pretty sorry but my lovely mother had all of the guest rooms occupied yesterday. Oh, get ready in 1hour. Take a bath in the guest toilet. Down the corridor, turn right. After that, we'll have some games till dinner."

James placed his luggage onto the small mattress in the corner, "What type of games?"

Apple smirked, "You'll see. The games are enough to make you eat an elephant during dinner."


---

Wanna make a guess what those games are? HEHE . Oh and if you tag the games, the first few to answer correctly, you'll see your own names appearing in the story !
Hint : not common in Singapore .

Labels: ,