home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Online ~ Sunday 25 December 2011
Since there's nothing to blog about , it'll be another chapter ! :3
I think im writing stories for myself . For reading it myself now :/
Going to buy foldable water bottles , hopefully, order them today . HOPEFULLY. 480ML , stitch and perhaps, domo/plain (for myself)
I want another hoodie ._.
I saw this perfect one online , I rather buy this thru meetups which is cheap ! :3 I don't mind buying for my cuzzie too ~ I want a plain and superman one , somehow , I really need new clothes :/
My cuzzie wanted me to get a sleeveless top but I refused. Oh gawd, batwings is better than sleeveless , but if get batwings, you nidda wear sleeveless inside or you can choose not to wear. LOOSE HOODIES, -- SHUREE no problem ! :3

---
CHAPTER NINE


"How did you know?..." James asked, expression unreadable and that scared Apple a little. Apple shrugged and replied,"Just a feeling. I'm studying medical." James did not say anything and continued to walk. It was not before long he spoke again,"Mine's not severe. It just causes a sharp pain that will ease after rest but that depends on the injury too. The bigger the injury, the longer I have to rest to ease the pain."


Apple glanced at him with concern. Apple could spot small injuries all over him and big scars and wondered where did he got all that from. James looked far and had many things were going through his mind: Benjamin, Kat, Nano-carbon, Kat, the PSI and the rest was all about Jess.


"We're back."
"I could eat an elephant," James joked. Apple chuckled and said," Wash up in 30 minutes and get ready for dinner." James asked, "What's for dinner?" Apple looked at him and smiled, "We're eating Singaporean today."


James couldn't wait. He hasn't come to Singapore for a long time. Since he was seven. James wondered if it would be the spicy noodles called Laksa or the food that have everything mixed together - Rojak.


James sat down quickly and smelt the food. God, this is heaven ! He could smell Western food, Japanese, Korean and ... Laksa. Apple pulled the chair beside him and sat down. She glanced at James and smirked, "Why are you so excited? Is this the first time you've eaten Japanese, Korean or Laksa?" James looked at her and answered,"No, this is the first time I am eating them all together."


After dinner, James checked the bag PSI ha given him. There were shoes, clothes, all the usual stuff. When he was zipping up his bag, he stopped. He reopened the bag and poured out everything and there was a secret compartment underneath. James smiled, at least PSI is human enough to provide gadgets.

---
This is a small preview of my truffles ! It doesn't look nice cause I take spoon, splat on plate :P
But I can assure you, sweet tooths, this is YOUR thing :)
The white chocolate is coated w powdered sugar sprinkled w milo powder while the milk chocolate is coated w milo powder sprinkled w powdered sugar . There are mixed chocolates and are coated w milo etc etc.

Labels: ,