home about f.a.q likes message friends +

CNY IS COMING TO TOWN ~ Saturday 21 January 2012
Found some nice wallpapers. Okie , NOT SOME. Only a little :/
Aish , but I downloaded a lot of ebooks !! :3

Oh yeah, NEW YEAR'S COMING AND I CAN FINALLY WEAR NEW YEAR CLOTHES! Like a finally now :)

I finished some things and now still left with a lot of things :/
Left w JM's ppt. And imma done w me :)
Shall go rushy the others now :)

Hehe , me and JM created a NEWYEAR song :)
"And it goes like this(moves like jagger line)
(last christmas tune) Last New year, I gave you ang bao.
But the very next day, you spend it away. This year, to save my money.
I'm giving to P.O.S.B~"

Okay I promised a chapter eleven right ? Here it is !

--
CHAPTER ELEVEN

"JAMES! TIME TO WAKE UP!"

James simply ignored the call and turned to face the other side.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO STORM UP THERE NOW?"

James opened his eyes groggily and sat up. He rubbed his eyes then glanced at the watch on his hand. It was only seven in the morning. He almost fell back onto his bed but e realized he should go down.

He opened the storeroom down and faced an angry Apple.

"Hey, wassup."

"What's up?" Apple raised an eyebrow, "it took me 10minutes to wake you up!"

James opened his mouth to protest but Apple shut his up with her famous glare. James apologized and Apple turned and walked away. James sighed and followed her down.

On the table laid bread with sunny side up.

"What's this?" James glanced at Apple. She replied as she went over to the seat, "Breakfast." James grimaced and sat down. It was rude if he commented. "Was it made by you? Breakfast." Apple replied with her mouth full of food," gause ke keeint li."James raised an eyebrow,"What?" Apple swallowed her food and said, "Cause it isn't me." "Then who was it?" Apple smiled and said,"Tastes horrible isn't it? I know right." James rolled his eyes, "And I know left." Apple chuckled softly.

*
"Where are we going?" Apple asked. "Of course, it's the site where the new nano-carbon building is." Apple raised her eyebrow. James chuckled and replied, "I'm interested in the architecture." Apple shook her head," I prognosticate a disappointment." "Why?" Apple shook her head again.

James saw his disappointment.

--
Done for chapter eleven :)
Update when I get to wear my CNY clothes !! :D

Labels: ,