home about f.a.q likes message friends +

#likeafinally Thursday 19 January 2012
Heya , updating blog likeafinally :)

Requested from darling bel and darling Darren :D

Nothing except sleeping at 12am is early for me !! OMG . Hehe . It's 12am and I'm like sleeping :)
YAY. Actually, haven't finish a maths . But then don't know how do and forgot to ask around .

Need chiong cheng yu tomorrow . Haven't learn. DIE. Ask from JE . Wait, or SY, she skipping test, I THINK. Okay okay. FREAK . If fail the test , I think cher will scrap me off my skin . OMG . Freaking out .

Ahh, losing voice like so suddenly . Why before CNY need do all this crap de ? Why got training ON CNY CELEBRATION?! FREAK.

--wait, I go brushy teeth --

Okay back :)
For readers who are waiting for chapter eleven, OMG IM SO SORRY. I'll update the story on Saturday , can? Sorry ><

I sincerely need another thumb drive, I used finish a 4gb one today -,- I think I need like external hard disk le.
4gb for CCA stuff . External for art stuff + school stuff. I used memory #likeaboss.

Oh yeah went to the old railway track to malaysia today :) was totally muddy but the view was so beautiful. But , looking at we have to write a proposal after that, omg I hate that place.
Shall upload some photos the next time I'm blogging using computer and also have my .zip file from jiamin first ><

#likeaboss . Still waiting for SHINEe's comeback. WHEN?!

KHR , KURO is out !! NEW PRINCE OF ANIME IS OUT TOO! OMG, January 2012 isn't that bad .

But more is coming ~

But before that, all married people, prepare ang baos, HERE I COME!