home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Anger - when suppressed = no good Wednesday 8 February 2012
I dislike people who say there are no true friends in the world when there is. ESP, when I treated you like one. I hate it alright.



Blogs are for people to express their anger. No? Oh well, PLEASE PERSON A , DO BETTER. DON'T MAKE ME SCOLD YOU WHEN I DON'T REALLY WANT TO. YOU DO REALISE THAT, NO? I'm really pissed when you do that.

Darren darling ~ if you're looking at this , my bf is NOT CHONGGUYAN. It's someone else :) you wanna know POP tell you :D

Watching DGM right now:)
Finished SJ. Finished e resource.
I should proceed to making notes for the juniors but I'm lazy.
So warm. Ahh, ofc never on fan ==

Wanna another chapter ? I'm kinda busy nowadays so... IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING >< Okay, the next time I blog, another chapter. Cross your fingers it's tomorrow !! :)

P.S:// look at my wonderful mind map. I got a whatsapp from someone that it isn't her . I don't really care == I just don't like it. Imagine if people are talking to you about that. What do you think. Think in my shoes , people ==