home about f.a.q likes message friends +

CUH-YUTE. yes , me ;P Thursday 5 April 2012
Hello, changed my blogskin again.
People complained the previous one was hard to navigate.
Aish, this is clear cut, no?
I saw another once that is extremely nice ~
But i guess .. hard to navigate. People wouldn't know to press the white parts instead of the blue squares to navigate. AHAHA
Although is supper nice ~

Watching B1A4 sesame player ;D
Episode 3 currently. Damn cuh-yutee laaa ;D
I haven't study yet.. -guilty guilty-
I haven't yet do my homework -guilty guilty-
But i prefer to read books more to doing homework ;D

Shall go find library cataloge now now ;D
-GAWD, SINCE JUST SCREAMED BECAUSE OF PIGEONS!-
-GONGCHAN IS SUPPPPPPPPPPA CUTE ;D omg, he's super atheletic!!-
search for good books ;D
buh-bye~