home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Hurt. Sunday 29 July 2012
Says me just now: I will blog a list of things I want.
Says me now: I don't have the mood.

Doesn't it hurt when someone just have to get EVERYTHING away from you?
Doesn't it hurt when you have been beaten repeatedly?
Doesn't it hurt knowing that you lost and it's the last chance?
Doesn't it hurt when you gave your effort yet others doesn't appreciate it? (even though they said so)
Doesn't it hurt seeing people care and yet you know deep it their hearts they'll be saying "screw this"?
Doesn't it hurt when you know that you have to do your best to help the next team to win but yet deep in the heart, you'll be thinking "unfair, why can you win? Why can't I win too?"
It hurts. It really do.
I promised him not to be sad. But I can't stop thinking. Hopefully I won't, after today. Hopefully.
I saw the trophy I was holding.. In my bag. I thought about all those feelings.
I went to fb and saw the page. It hurts.
It hurts knowing that your greatest rival won in your own school. Beat the enemy in their own territory.

Screw it. I dont wanna cry for this anymore.