home about f.a.q likes message friends +

ignore this. Thursday 12 July 2012
IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU CARE.

don't know if anyone ever looks at this anymore.

I realised that TRUST is really a big word.
Its a word that one can never use unless well, you believe in that word.
Which i can never believe in that word anymore.
Many stupid things happened, one after another, and sometimes, i doubt if i'm doing the right thing.
Well, this post isn't emo or whatsoever, it's just.. speaking my feelings for the past few days.

It's hard to maintain a smile. Or laughter. It really is hard.
But no matter how hard, ive always put up a strong front and smile.
I smile because i know if i dont, people will start worrying.
But the contradicting is, i dont know what they are worrying about.
People dont care about how i feel. They just can say anything they like, do stuff even.
I'm hardly pissed at anyone. Usually only when it concerns my friends.
It have been a long time since im really pissed at anyone who comes towards me.
I dont care about insults.. i get them everyday in SJ.
It's just... how people treat me as.
I hate it when people treat me like their permanent maid.
I hate it when im treated like a dog.
I hate it when im ignored when im saying something real important.
I hate it when people keep saying sorry to me even when i dont know what it is for.
I hate it when people purposely tell me stuff and keep back information
I hate it when people hide things from me
I hate it when people dont reply my impt. text
I hate it when people shows impatience in texts to me when i am the one who should be

I know stuff about people, just that i usually dont say much.
Doesnt mean i know nothing.

#Virgo likes to be left alone to think.

*If you ever see this, please dont try to act concerned cause i will just get super pissed. I don't like others to worry about me.