home about f.a.q likes message friends +

love,friendship Monday 2 July 2012
so many things happened these few weeks.

to him --
I hate to agree with that tweet.
I'm really sorry that this happened , but then again, if you dont trust me. forget it.
I have to say i realised that it wasn't that it was down, but because i forgot to on my internet connection after i went to investigate the stupid matter. I realised i was on for a few moments to ask about discipline stuff too.
I'm really sorry.
I dont want it to be awkward but it just had to happen, no?

--
Back to something other than my love life :)
Homework piling uppppp. I lost my history wrkbook, can't help much?
I want to watch "The amazing spiderman"
Boss and Darrennnie was saying that im their true friend, true :)
I found out that they are one of my true friends too. I really love them, as friends.
Bonds that form in St.John is something that can never be changed.
Like above. Like Darrenie and Boss. Like the 6 pillars. (The 0.5 is knocked down)

My clique, i love them. Something that is real true about them, they are always there.
Whenever something happens, just whatsapp them, within a few hours, you get reply.
(You get immediate ones though, if you whatsapp at night)
Some are distancing, that's for sure. Well, people change. Let's just hope the clique will still be here till imma 18 ;D

HOMEWORK.
THE HORROR...
I DIDN'T HAND IN EM1 AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO 1QUESTION OF AMATHS.
O LEVEL IS COMING...
MY HISTORYYYYY...
SOCIAL STUDIES...

EFF laa, have to submit stuff by today..
and the 0.5 pillar not helping. walau ehhhh
Everything i do, i what? TSK TSK TSK TSK.

blogging in so looooong. Love ya guys. Will post pictures w phone in a few moments time ;D