home about f.a.q likes message friends +

25.02.2013 Monday Monday 25 February 2013
Hey yo, cutiepies :)

25.02.2013. So not-awesome day.

So many people fell sick and i'm coughing like mad(not!) but yeah, you get the idea.

Why everything on 25, he will be sick derhzxc :( feel so sad. Like a cursed date sia.

Okay, and yeshhh, sorry for not blogging for sooooo long. Oppies *scratches head* I've started my journey to write better and this calls for~~~ fan fiction! I plan on doing one chapter of fan fiction every week and first of all, on the HoH ;)

So, i'm writing my very first chapter now and i will upload it up on wattpad. Hopefully i'll get a decent number of views. Since my homework is really killing me and guess what, i'm going to do some stupid things now. It is called "advertising on own blog so as to not waste one word on my VAT" ;P
Awesome me huh :)

Okaeehhhh, what shall i "advertise"?

I shall *evil grin* ADVERTISE MY OWN FAN FICTION >) evil enough?