home about f.a.q likes message friends +

The really long post Sunday 10 March 2013
Hey guys, been such a long time since I have blogged! ;)
First, http://www.wattpad.com/mystories?compose=true&id=13339239.
READ! ;D and R&R!

**This is the longest post i've written!**

I love my darling forever ;3

*
There are many people out there who think they are the best of all things. And hey, I am not the first meet those people. Oh really? Look around you. Who are those people that are "All Talk No Action"? Who are those always boasting? Look around again, are those people that actually dislike people for no other good reason? Or for some reason like "for stealing my friend" (what are you? A 3 year old?) whatsoever. Or those people really desperate for friends? Or those that act "big"? Or those that goes around with all these people from opposite genders and act all "flirty" on them?

These are the people that THINK they are the best and always SAYS they are the best but yet, they are not really up there. It ain't hard to find those people, you see them everywhere actually. I've seen this TV programme about man finding the love of their life. A china production variety show. It is pretty interesting and my parents actually had a bet on this man who came and was full of himself.

I told my dad, "hey, i think this guy's out after the second self-intro vid."

My dad actually said, "nah, after the first."

Well, he failed all the women's hearts and left the stage STILL thinking he was good. (I didn't count which vid though)

See how this applies to your life?

If you are one of them, please do wake up a little and try to start loving people around you. Think about how they actually matter to you and not use them as tools. Do not ever treat any of your lovable friends as a toy and fool them around JUST because you can't find anyone else. It is just you and your wishful thinking that later on in your life, all of friends will suit to you. Oh please, even if they do, the only reason is because you are rich.

I mean, who likes them? If you are someone that are hated by these type of people, don't be sad. If you are hated/disliked by someone that is totally adorable and lovable, i think you should reflect but hated/disliked that hates/dislikes most people? Don't care about them. Don't hate them though, embrace them when they need help. It does best for your karma.

What if you're their toy? Oh please, stop hanging around these guys. They take advantage of you! But of course, try to change them. Once again, if you do not find the motivation to do so, think about this: Karma.

Well, I'm not targeting anyone here. Just something I've noticed. (This is like an expository essay, suddenly!)

*
I tried working out on my o-level VAT (Visual Arts Task). I've tried this really cool thing called Prism Photogprahy that Mr Leong told me about. (As much as I complain about this guy, he is one of influential teachers that changes your life.)

I tried out Prism Photogrpahy (thanks Jia Min!) and these are some of the photos i took at Punggol Pasar Malam:
















 A huge "wow" isn't it? I find it really amazing, but I'm no expert at photography let alone prism photography!

*
Song of the day:

Wheesung - 7 days


Ne pume jami dun gudenun bamse musun kumul kununji
du nunganun nunusum twigo (gudel bonun nado udgo)
morirul salmyoshi memanjyojultemyon olgurul salchag chingguryobonun
gu mosubi nomu yeppungol @#$$%^&^%go
hyanggi johun coffeerul junbi hebogo
guderul wihan jagun sonmurul dulgo
najochado molle kodnorehago ha check it out
du parul bollyoso gijige kyogoso
@#$%^$#^*(()%^neyo haphum hagoso
ne irumul bullobogo jami dol ken nun bibigo
guderul gamanhi sumo jikhyobomyon
kog narul chaja hemedaninun
gude momjishi nomu gwiyoun gol (meil achimi gibun johungol)

**(Monday) neil harudo (tuesday) I love you
wednesday thursday (friday saturday sunday)
guderul do saranghago (monday) daum naredo (thursday)
I love you wednesday thusday (friday saturday sunday)
gudedo naman sarangheyo

Ijorun ajig da moduroso daume gochilgeyo jisong shibal

---
Yo this is for you my swear song right!
I'll show you my heart I'll check it to heart

내 품에 잠이든 그대는 밤새 무슨 꿈을 꾸는지 두 눈감은 웃음 띠고 (그댈 보는 나도 웃고) 머리를 살며시 매만져 줄때면 얼굴을 살짝 찡그려보는 그 모습이 너무 예쁜걸. Baby 하는 그대로 가만 두고, 향기 좋은 커피를 준비 해보고, 그대를 위한 작은 선물을 들고, 나조차도 몰래 콧노래하고, Ha! check it out! 두 팔을 벌려서 기지개 켜고서 소리 내어 하품 하고서 내 이름을 불러보고 잠이 덜 깬 눈 비비고 그대를 가만히 숨어 지켜보면 꼭 나를 찾아 헤매 다니는 그대 몸짓이 너무 귀여운 걸 (이 아침이 기분 좋은걸).

* (Monday) 내일 하루도 (Tuesday) I love you Wednesday, Thursday (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 그대를 더 사랑하고
(Monday) 다음 날에도 (Tuesday) I love you Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 그대도 나만 사랑해요~

바닥에 끌린 보기엔 너무 큰 내가 아낀 하얀 셔츠는 그대만의 잠옷으로 (가지런히 놓아두고) 내 팔에 기대어 누워 영화를 보면 어느새 혼자 새근거리는 그대모습이 너무 귀여운걸(이 시간이 기분 좋은걸).

* (Monday) 내일 하루도 (Tuesday) I love you Wednesday, Thursday (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 그대를 더 사랑하고
(Monday) 다음 날에도 (Tuesday) I love you Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 그대도 나만 사랑해요~

내 품안이 편한지 또 잠이든 그대를 보다가 나도 따라 눈감고 (O o oh~) 내 꿈속에 또다시 그대를 만나서 내 두 볼에 입맞춤 그대를 갖고서 내 사랑만큼 설레는 오늘밤

* (Monday) 내일 하루도 (Tuesday) I love you Wednesday, Thursday (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)그대를 더 나 사랑하고
(Monday) 다음 날에도 baby (Tuesday) I love you Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 내 곁에 언제나~

* Monday 내일 하루도 Tuesday I love you Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, (Oh~) Saturday, Sunday (baby i love you honey~)
Monday 다음 날에도 (no wo monday~) Tuesday (OH baby~) I love you Wednesday, Thursday, (Wo~) Friday, Saturday, Sunday
I like the All the time seven days.

--
You've fallen asleep in my arms and I wonder what dreams you dream of all night.
You close your eyes and your smile leaps. (I smile too as I look at you)

When you quietly fix your hair you frown just a little bit,
that appearance of you is so pretty.

I leave you who hasn't woken up yet and
I make a coffee that smells so good.
I carry a small gift for you and
Without me even noticing I hum.

You spread your two arms and stretch and
as you yawn you call out my name
(as you rub your still sleepy eyes)

I hide and watch you silently.
The movements you make as you
wander looking for me are so cute.
(this feeling this morning is good)

Monday Tomorrow too, Tuesday I Love You
Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday and I love you more.
Monday The next day too, Tuesday I Love You
Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday Love only me too.

My white shirt that I treasure drags on the floor and that looks too big
is your sleeping wear. (you put it there neatly)

When you lean against my arm and watch a movie
Your appearance when you get worked up by yourself is so cute.
(This feeling at this moment is good)

Monday Tomorrow too, Tuesday I Love You
Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday and I love you more.
Monday The next day too, Tuesday I Love You
Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday Love only me too.

Is my embrace that comfortable? Again as I watch you sleep
I do like you and close my eyes and meet you again in my dreams.
I hold you who's kissed both my cheeks and today is a heatfluttering day.

Monday Tomorrow too, Tuesday I Love You
Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday and I love you more.
Monday The next day too, Tuesday I Love You
Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday Love only me too.

Monday Tomorrow too, Tuesday I Love You
Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday Baby I Love You Honey
Monday The next day too, Tuesday I Love You
Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/30176/wheesung/7days.html
--



--
(I am typing this one-handedly while eating ice-cream, Jealous much?)
In any case, I was SMS-ing my darling and this song suddenly came to my mind and pretty much just got stuck there. Well, I have known this song since Primary School but as naive as I was, I didn't know it was a korean song till Secondary School (stupid girl!).
It's a pretty song with much vocals that even some famous singer(i can't find the cover now) tried a cover for it (and failed terribly). I like weekdays part especially, ;)
You will know this song if you actually played Audition! :)

*

Alrighty, then! It's time for me to get off my awesome white Asus and get started on my files with my new big grey hole puncher! Till next time! ;)