home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Amazing much? Saturday 1 June 2013

How amazing.


The amazing-ness of life where self-centered, egoistic people, simply just have a single thought in their mind ,"I am the greatest."
The amazing-ness of life where people can just simply get sit half-naked on a shared bed, making such a big fuss right now.
The amazing-ness of life where people simply won't shut up.

I guess we have seen these type of people around in our daily lives pretty much. Perhaps we are them at some point of time, even.
The first type of people: Egoistic, self-centered
The second type of people: Annoying, noisy
The third type of people: Talkative, Attention-seeking

Well, I have been one type of them at some point of time. But right now, i believe i am in the last few sets of people.

4th: Soft-spoken but knows everything. Usually can be out-spoken and confindent when needed
5th: Blur Sotong, knows nothing, dense
6th: Blends into the background

Well, this is going to be where I stop this post. Think about which type of person are you. Then, reflect.

The world needs reflecting. If this world has a mirror, it will be totally black with a small hint of a spark at the corner.

*
Finally posted something on Fanfiction.net. Pretty happy with the statistics now, really! 277 views and 3 reviews, 5 favourites in 1 and a half month!


And guess what! Sushi, sushi, sushi!!

Getting to Sushi buffet on Monday with the sushi buddies, Yenhui, Guyan and Briannieeeeee <3
OMG, but it's S$24.++ D; Savings are gone ><
But, i guess it is pretty much worth it! ^^

All my friends are going GOOGA over the Chinese "O"s which is before our sushi buffet 
Feel pretty guilty that I am not studying for anything while they mug over chinese day and night and here comes my question, why?
There's nothing to memorise except for format and methods to answering which can be done in a day, perhaps?

To all people taking Chinese "O"s out there, relax guys ^^ The more tensed you are, the worse you will fare. (Damn, I only scored an A2)

In any case, JIAYOU. ;)



Contemplating whether or not should I sell those items on Carousell or Instagram ;( Any ideas? 
The hell thing I hate is that I can't do bank transfer ._. But, it's pretty good as well because I can't splurge, HAHAHAHA
  




*
Artist Feature

And today, it's not other than JOE BROOKS!


Wikipedia : Joe Brooks (born 18 May 1987) is a British singer. Brooks started out as a Myspace musician when he was 17 and gained popularity on the site while releasing two independent EPs. By 2008 he was hyped and labeled as the "Number 1 Unsigned UK Artist" on MySpace and had amassed 11 million song plays.[1] In 2009 he signed to Jason Flom's Lava Records and Universal Republic Records, where he released his first full-length and major label album, Constellation Me, in 2010.[2] Following his exit from Lava/Universal in 2011, he released a fan-funded independent EP, A Reason To Swim, later that year.


ME: He is handsome, cute and absolutely  enchanting, amazing and just simply awesome. Being a singaporean, with absolutely zero accent, I really find his accent like music to my ears.His songs, are famous for his acoustic songs and charming vocals. To me, he is my idol and i even went crazy over Guyan for having one of his shirts. I still remember the whole day, I was just staring at his chest because Joe Brooks was on it. (Okay, I sound really pervert here.) And, you get me right?


'Six String Soldier' by Joe Brooks


















From the new record 'The Boy & The Broken Machine' comes Joe Brooks' latest toe tapping, head bopping, hip shifting toon... 'Six String Soldier' ;)

 Now, I am just waiting for the new album ^^


To you: Relax, dear. Chill a little, okay? I love you much, love you <3