home about f.a.q likes message friends +

Thursday 27 March 2014
Hello! I'm back with -hopefully- a long post now.


It has been so long since i last posted, and i'm sorry for those who actually checks my blog with nothing updated (the horror).

I am currently in VJC *screams for dream school* and in 14A15.
Honestly, i'm not regretting i got into Art Stream. I am just finding a reason to love Literature. (I have this PC to do for lecture tomorrow but... OK , I will do it - later.)

PW is a burden. When people say that, i will raise both legs (K.O.3 an Guo style) and agree. But, you have to find a topic you truly believe in in order to do well. Believe me, I finally found the topic for me and i still think i should become a psychiatrist 'cause i'm interested in these type of stuff.

MARCH HOLS
OTC CAMP was not that tough but definitely physically tiring. 1000+ Buddha claps and 200+ Sit-ups are not really hard but still, muscles do ache. Not to mention, carrying the stretcher and running over at least 500 meters (for me). I'm small and petite so not being able to run with stretcher is excusable. For a guy, nope it isn't.

Sleeping 8 hours for a 4 days 3 night camp is honestly a luxury. 5.5 hours for 4 days during camp period was still the record.

Campfire was definitely memorable. JULIET WAS AWESOMEEEEE. ;)


SHACK FACES. #DAY2 BEFORE CAMPFIRE.


ART
This really bad ren
der is my March Hols art homework.
"Hold something important to you"
I saw many who held rings, paintbrush, books, rock tiles and all today while we doing the critic. Awesome artworks and art people, by the way. However, i thought that realistically, money is important to me. I need money to books. I need money to buy the things i want and need.
(Although, i would painfully say that it was inspired by Dion)

NEXT PROJECTS
(1) Batman Typography: I'll show a draft *winkz*
(2) PI: It'll be something i'm interested in so....
(3) Finish my fan fictions: Magic and Flames, Alex's (whatever 'cause name ain't thought of yet)

 I'm going off! :)